With good nutrition it is possible…
- to prevent and even reverse many of the diseases that afflict most people today, such as heart disease and type 2 diabetes
- to achieve and maintain a healthy body weight
- to raise healthy children in an unhealthy world
- to reduce our environmental footprint with each and every bite
Nutrition can seem complicated but it’s actually so simple: the more whole, plant-based foods, the better.
I specialize in chronic disease prevention and weight management, why?
- Chronic diseases (such as heart disease, cancer and diabetes) are the major cause of death and disability worldwide (World Health Organization, 2005)
- Nearly one third of the world’s population is overweight or obese (New England Journal of Medicine, 2017)